Application of a combined supporting technology with U-shaped steel support and anchor-grouting to surrounding soft rock reinforcement in roadway
Soft rock surrounding deep roadway has poor stability and long-term rheological effect. More and larger deformation problems of surrounding rock occur due to adverse supporting measures for such roadways, which not only affects the engineering safety critically but also improves the maintenance costs. This paper takes the main rail roadway with severely deformation in China’s Zaoquan coal mine as an example to study the long-term deformation tendency and damage zone by means of in-situ deformation monitoring and acoustic wave testing technique. A three-dimensional finite element model reflecting the engineering geological condition and initial design scheme is established by ABAQUS. Then, on the basis of field monitoring deformation data, the surrounding rock geotechnical and rheological parameters of the roadway are obtained by back analysis. A combined supporting technology with U-shaped steel support and anchor-grouting is proposed for the surrounding soft rock. The numerical simulation of the combined supporting technology and in-situ deformation monitoring results show that the soft rock surrounding the roadway has been held effectively.
Key wordssoft rock roadway rheological effect supporting technology numerical simulation reinforcement
针对深部软岩巷道围岩长期流变大变形破坏问题,以中国枣泉煤矿运输巷道工程为例,利用现 场变形监测和声波测试技术,分析巷道软弱围岩长期变形趋势及破坏范围;利用数值模拟方法,建立 能够反映工程地质状况及初始设计方案的三维有限元模型,并以现场监测变形数据为基础,反演获取 巷道围岩力学参数和流变参数。针对围岩破坏特征,提出“U 型钢支架+围岩锚固注浆”联合支护技术, 并利用有限元模型对其支护效果进行数值模拟,结合现场监测变形数据分析,验证了支护方法的有效 性。
关键词软岩巷道 流变效应 支护技术 数值模拟 加固
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- LIAO H J, PU W C, YIN J H, AKAISHI M, TONOSAKI A. Numerical modeling of the strain rate effect on the stress-strain relation for soft rock using a 3-d elastic visco-plastic model [J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 2004, 41(Suppl. 1): 1–6. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2004.03.064.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- WANG F, ZHANG C, WEI S, ZHANG X, GUO S. Whole section anchor–grouting reinforcement technology and its application in underground roadways with loose and fractured surrounding rock [J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2016, 51(1): 133–143. DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2015.10.029.Google Scholar
- WANG H, JIANG Y, XUE S, SHEN B, WANG C, LV J, YANG T. Assessment of excavation damaged zone around roadways under dynamic pressure induced by an active mining process [J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 2015, 77: 265–277. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2015.03.032.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- HIBBITT K, KARLSSORN B, SORENSEN P. ABAQUS/standard user subroutines reference manual [M]. USA: The Pennsylvania State University, 2010.Google Scholar
- LADANYI B, GILL D E. Design of tunnel linings in a creeping rock [J]. Geotechnical & Geological Engineering, 1988, 6(2): 113–126. DOI: 10.1007/BF00880802.Google Scholar