A hybrid algorithm based on tabu search and large neighbourhood search for car sequencing problem
- 37 Downloads
The car sequencing problem (CSP) concerns a production sequence of different types of cars in the mixed-model assembly line. A hybrid algorithm is proposed to find an assembly sequence of CSP with minimum violations. Firstly, the hybrid algorithm is based on the tabu search and large neighborhood search (TLNS), servicing as the framework. Moreover, two components are incorporated into the hybrid algorithm. One is the parallel constructive heuristic (PCH) that is used to construct a set of initial solutions and find some high quality solutions, and the other is the small neighborhood search (SNS) which is designed to improve the new constructed solutions. The computational results show that the proposed hybrid algorithm (PCH+TLNS+SNS) obtains 100 best known values out of 109 public instances, among these 89 instances get their best known values with 100% success rate. By comparing with the well-known related algorithms, computational results demonstrate the effectiveness, efficiency and robustness of the proposed algorithm.
Key wordscar sequencing problem large neighborhood search tabu search ratio constraint
汽车排序问题涉及混流装配线上由多种车型组成的一个加工序列, 一个混合算法用以搜索违约数最小的序列。 该混合算法以禁忌搜索和大邻域搜索为算法框架, 结合了两个组件以提高算法性能。 一个是平行构建启发式方法, 构建一系列初解用于选择高质量的解, 另一个是小邻域搜索, 进一步改进新解的质量。 计算结果显示, 针对 109 个问题的公共测试集, 该算法得到 100 个已知最好解, 89 个问题得到最好解的成功率是 100%。 结果表明, 与知名相关算法比较, 该算法具有有效性、 高效率和鲁棒性。
关键词汽车排序问题 大邻域搜索 禁忌搜索 比率约束
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- GENT I P, WALSH T. CSPLib: a benchmark library for constraints [C]//Proceedings of the Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming. Berlin, Germany: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 1999: 480–481.Google Scholar
- GOTTLIEB J, PUCHTA M, SOLNON C. A study of greedy, local search, and ant colony optimization approaches for car sequencing problems [C]//Applications of Evolutionary Computing. Berlin, Germany: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2003: 246–257.Google Scholar
- ARTIGUES C, HEBRARD E, MAYER-EICHBERGER V, et al. SAT and hybrid models of the car sequencing problem [C]//AI and OR Techniques in Constraint Programming for Combinatorial Optimization Problems. Cham, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing, 2014: 268–283.Google Scholar
- PERRON L, SHAW P, FURNON V. Propagation guided large neighborhood search [C]//Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming. Berlin, Germany: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2004: 468–481.Google Scholar
- THIRUVADY D R, MEYER B, ERNST A. Car sequencing with constraint-based ACO [C]//Proceedings of the 13th Annual Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computation, ACM. 2011: 163–170.Google Scholar
- SHAW P. Using constraint programming and local search methods to solve vehicle routing problems [C]//Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming. Berlin, Germany: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 1998: 417–431.Google Scholar
- BLUM C, RAIDL G R. Hybridization based on large neighborhood search [M]//Hybrid Metaheuristics. Cham, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing, 2016: 63–82.Google Scholar
- ZUFFEREY N. Tabu search approaches for two car sequencing problems with smoothing constraints metaheuristics for production systems [M]. Cham, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing. 2016: 167–190.Google Scholar
- RANGASWAMY B, JAIN A S, GLOVER F. Tabu search candidate list strategies in scheduling [C]//Advances in Computational and Stochastic Optimization, Logic Programming, and Heuristic Search: Interfaces in Computer Science and Operations Research. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1998: 215–233.CrossRefGoogle Scholar