Identification of variety of rice and determination of content of each rice in mixtures of two rices by nonlinear chemical analysis
Fingerprints of two varieties of rice and their mixtures were investigated by a nonlinear chemical reaction system consisting of rice components, sodium bromate, manganese sulfate, sulfuric acid and acetone. The variety of rice was identified by the visual characteristic of fingerprint and system similarity pattern recognition, and the content of each variety of rice in the mixture was determined by the quantitative information of fingerprint. The results show that nonlinear chemical analysis may be used to exactly identify the variety of pure rice and to accurately determine the content of each variety of rice in the mixture, indicating the method is simple and convenient.
Key wordsnonlinear chemical analysis binary mixture variety identification content determination rice
利用大米成分, 溴酸钠、 硫酸锰、 硫酸和丙酮组成的非线性化学体系研究两种大米及其混合物的指纹图谱. 用指纹图谱的直观特征和系统相似度模式鉴别大米的种类, 利用指纹图谱的定量信息测定大米混合物中每种大类的含量. 结果表明: 非线性化学分析方法可准确鉴别大米的种类, 测定大米混合物中每种大米的含量, 而且非常简便.
关键词非线性化学分析 二元混合物 种类鉴别 含量测定 稻米
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- TAYLOR A F. Mechanism and phenomenology of an oscillating chemical reaction [J]. Chaos, 2002, 27(4): 307–325.Google Scholar
- ZHANG Tai-ming, ZHAO Zhe, FANG Xuan-qi, QIAO Jun-xi, XIANG Feng-qin, ZHU Rong, LIANG Yi-zeng, DING Feng. Determining method, conditional factors, traits, and applications of nonlinear chemical fingerprint by using dissipative components in samples [J]. Science China Chemistry, 2012, 55(2): 285–303.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- ZHANG Tai-ming, ZHAO Zhe, FANG Xuan-qi, QIAO Jun-xi, XIANG Feng-qin, ZHU Rong, LIANG Yi-zeng, DING Feng. Principle of nonlinear chemical fingerprint by using dissipative components in samples as well as calculation and evaluation of similarity [J]. Science China Chemistry, 2012, 55(2): 304–322.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- ZHANG Tai-ming, MAO Peng-fei, YANG Xiao-yan, DING Feng. MZ-1A type nonlinear chemical fingerprint intelligent analyzer [J]. China Instrumentation,, 2010, 6: 60–62. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- ZHOU Ju-feng, FANG Xuan-qi, ZHANG Tai-ming, ZHAO Zhe, ZHU Rong, XIANG Feng-qin, QIAO Jun-xi. Quantitative similarity assessment of non-linear chemical fingerprint of traditional Chinese medicine by similarity system theory [J]. Journal of Central South University of Technology, 2011, 18(2): 343–352.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- ZHANG Juan, ZHONG Jun-hui, WANG Zhi-pei, LUO Xue-lei, FU Ting-fa, ZHANG Tai-ming, WANG Yan-na, GUO Sha-sha, WANG Er-dan, LU Li-li. Determination of alcohol content in beer by nonlinear chemical fingerprint technique [J]. Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2014, 42(4): 559–564. (in Chinese)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- WANG Er-dan, LU Li-li, ZHANG Tai-ming, DONG Wen-bin, LU Hong-mei, LIANG Yi-zeng, XU Tian-shu, ZHANG Juan, CHEN Chun-nan. Nonlinear chemical analysis of throng component and simultaneous determining contents of cows’ and mares’ milks mixed with goats milk [J]. Chemical Journal of Chinese Universities, 2015, 36(6): 1052–1060. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- REN Jie, ZHANG Xiao-yan, GAO Jin-zhang, WU Yang. The application of oscillating chemical reactions to analytical determinations [J]. Central European Journal of Chemistry, 2013, 11(7): 1023–1031.Google Scholar