Therapeutic efficacy observation on acupuncture for post-withdrawal syndrome of heroin dependence
- 44 Downloads
To observe and analyze the intervention effects of needling different points for post-withdrawal syndrome of heroin dependence, and thus provide clinical basis for screening specific points.
A total of 60 males with heroin dependence were randomly allocated into 3 groups, the Neiguan (PC 6) group, the Shenmen (HT 7) group and the control group. The results were observed and evaluated before, during, and 3 weeks after treatment using the rating scale for post-withdrawal syndrome and Hamilton anxiety scale (HAMA).
In regards to the control of post-withdrawal symptoms, the groups of Neiguan (PC 6) and Shenmen (HT 7) showed statistical difference when compared with the control group (P<0.05, P<0.01); however, there was no statistical difference between the Neiguan (PC 6) group and Shenmen (HT 7) group (P>0.05).
Acupuncture can alleviate the post-withdrawal syndrome and anxiety of heroin dependence. Although both Neiguan (PC 6) and Shenmen (HT 7) have equally remarkable effects, Shenmen (HT 7) have a better tendency for marked effect for heart-mind related symptoms.
Key WordsAcupuncture Therapy Substance Withdrawal Syndrome Heroin Dependence Anxiety
通过针刺不同穴位, 观察和分析其对海洛因依赖者稽延性戒断症状的干预效果, 为筛选 针刺治疗本症的特异穴位提供临床依据。
将符合纳入标准的60 例男性海洛因依赖者随机分为3 组, 即内关组、 神门组和对照组, 分别在治疗前、 治疗过程中及治疗3 星期后采用稽延性戒断症状评分 量表和汉密尔顿焦虑量表(Hamilton Anxiety Scale, HAMA)进行测定, 观察其变化。
在控制稽延 性戒断症状上, 内关组、 神门组与对照组相比有统计学差异(P<0.01, P<0.05); 但内关组、 神门组之间 差异没有统计学意义(P>0.05)。
针刺可缓解海洛因依赖者稽延期戒断症状和精神焦虑症状, 内关 穴与神门穴具有同样显著疗效, 但神门穴对于心神的异常具有更快更好的显效趋势。
关键词针刺疗法 物质禁断综合征 海洛因依赖 焦虑
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hu J, Li Y, Mo QZ, Ma J, Xin YH, Gong B, Lu Y, Li J, Zhang L, Deng HY, Liang Y, Wang BM. Clinical and experimental study on acupuncture for drug addiction. Yi Xue Yan Jiu Tong Xun, 2004, 33(2): 26–27.Google Scholar
- Lu Y, Hu J, Mo QZ. Research advance of acupuncture for drug addiction. Shang Hai Zhen Jiu Za Zhi, 1999, 18(3): 43–45.Google Scholar
- Shu R, Wen XY, Ru LQ. International and domestic research advance of acupuncture for drug addiction. Zhong Guo Zhen Jiu, 2003, 23(2):121–125.Google Scholar
- Zhu JH, He CZ. Self-made rating scale study on 104 cases with heroin dependence. Hua Zhong Yi Xue Za Zhi, 2003, 27(3): 148–149.Google Scholar
- Mu JP, Liu L, Hu J, Xu P. Clinical observation on electroacupuncture to Jiaji (Ex-B 2) points for post-withdrawal symptoms of heroin dependence. Zhong Guo Zhen Jiu, 2005, 25(9): 599–602.Google Scholar
- Zhang XF, Li X, Feng CX. Clinical study on electroacupuncture for post-withdrawal symptoms of opioid dependence. Zhong Guo Yao Wu Yi Lai Xing Za Zhi, 1998, 7(3): 152–155.Google Scholar
- Fang XD, Wang XD, Yu X (translation)//World Health Organization. The 10th Revision of Mental and Behavioral Disorders (ICD-10). Beijing: The People’s Medical Publishing House, 1993: 63–64.Google Scholar
- Liu C, Xu GZ, Zheng JW. Revision of post-withdrawal syndrome of heroin. Zhong Guo Yao Wu Yi Lai Xing Za Zhi, 2000, 9(2): 132–135.Google Scholar
- Wu WG. Quitting smoking and management in detoxification center. Zhong Guo Yao Wu Yi Lai Xing Za Zhi, 2000, 9(2): 151–152.Google Scholar
- Pan P. Study on point selection for insomnia. Liao Ning Zhong Yi Za Zhi, 2009, 36(5): 818–820.Google Scholar
- Zhou MQ, Zhou YP. Discussions of heart dominating two meridians. Zhong Guo Zhen Jiu, 2004, 24(4): 272–274.Google Scholar
- Fu P, Jia JP, Wang W, Li KC. Observation on effects of electroacupuncture to Neiguan (PC 6) and Shenmen (HT 7) on brain imaging. Zhong Guo Zhen Jiu, 2005, 25(1): 61–63.Google Scholar