Reliability analysis on civil engineering project based on integrated adaptive simulation annealing and gray correlation method
- 54 Downloads
Dynamic reliability is a very important issue in reliability research. The dynamic reliability analysis for the project is still in search of domestic and international research in the exploration stage. By now, dynamic reliability research mainly concentrates on the reliability assessment; the methods mainly include dynamic fault tree, extension of event sequence diagram and Monte Carlo simulation, and et al. The paper aims to research the dynamic reliability optimization. On the basis of analysis of the four quality influence factors in the construction engineering, a method based on gray correlation degree is employed to calculate the weights of factors affecting construction process quality. Then the weights are added into the reliability improvement feasible index (RIFI). Furthermore, a novel nonlinear programming mathematic optimization model is established. In the Insight software environment, the Adaptive Simulated Annealing (ASA) algorithm is used to get a more accurate construction subsystem optimal reliability under different RIFI conditions. In addition, the relationship between construction quality and construction system reliability is analyzed, the proposed methods and detailed processing can offer a useful reference for improving the construction system quality level.
Keywordscivil engineering dynamic reliability grey relational degree adaptive simulated annealing algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.Lu N, Shi Y F, Tian M. Investigation of optimal disposition of reliability in complex network system of constructional engineering. Journal of Lanzhou University of Technology, 2002, 28(4): 108–111 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Su C, Xu Y Q. Research on theory and methods of dynamic reliability modeling for complex electromechanical products. Manufacture Information Engineering of China, 2006, 35(9): 24–32Google Scholar
- 9.Wang C, Zhou J Z, Chang L. Research of fuzzy reliability integration analysis in Three Gorges Project Giant concrete construction system. Water Resources and Power, 2007, 25(1): 83–86Google Scholar
- 12.Wang Q Q, Zhang Y M, Wang Y B, LV H. Dynamic reliability analysis of complex random vibration system. Journal of Vibration Measurement & Diagnosis, 2013, 33(4): 670–675, 727–728Google Scholar
- 13.Duan R X, Fan J H. Reliability evaluation of data communication system based on dynamic fault tree under epistemic uncertainty. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2014, 3: 1–10Google Scholar
- 14.Zhan X J, Jiang L Z, Pan B S. Reliability optimization of dynamic characteristic of multi-axis CNC machine tool bed. Journal of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, 2014, 31(3), 334–337, 353Google Scholar
- 18.Alias Z, Zawawi E, Yusof K, Aris N M. Determining critical success factors of project management practice, A conceptual framework. Procedia Social & Behavioral Sciences, 2014, 61–69Google Scholar