Strategies for Activating Blood Circulation-Regulating Gan (Liver)-Tonifying Shen (Kidney) Sequential Therapy of Endometriosis-Associated Infertility
- 11 Downloads
Endometriosis (EM) is a major cause of infertility and has a complex pathogenesis, which brings severe challenges in both clinical treatment and scientific research. Current clinical research focuses on the difficult problem of improving the pregnancy rate of EM patients. Our studies found that Chinese medicine has significant advantages in terms of improving the pregnancy rate of EM patients.
Keywordsendometriosis infertility promoting blood circulation-regulating Gan (Liver)-tonifying Shen (Kidney) sequential therapy Huoxue Xiaoyi Decoction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cao ZY, ed. Chinese obstetrics and gynecology. 3th ed. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House;2014:1351.Google Scholar
- 4.Dai ZQ, Zhao RH. Professor Zhao Rui-hua's experience in treating endometriosis-related infertility. World J Integr Tradit West Med (Chin) 2017;7:921–924.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang J, Zhao RH. Clinical observation of endometriosisrelated infertility in the treatment of sequential therapy of activating blood and tonifying Kidney. Chin J Inf Tradit Chin Med (Chin) 2014;21:93–95.Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang J, Zhao RH. Clinical study of traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of endometriosis-associated infertility. Beijing J Tradit Chin Med (Chin) 2013;32:855–857.Google Scholar
- 7.Ren ZZ. Clinical study on recurrence of pelvic endometriosis treated with traditional Chinese medicine after 1 year of conservative surgery (Dissertation). Beijing University of Chinese Medicine. 2011.Google Scholar
- 8.Cui YK. Traditional Chinese medicine for activating blood circulation and eliminating stasis suppress pelvic endometriosis recurrence after two years of clinical obseravation (Dissertation). Chinese Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2012.Google Scholar
- 10.Cui YY, Sun WW, Zhao RH, Xu C, Wu TS. Effects of endometriosis on the reproductive ability of mice. Acta Lab Ani Sci Sin (Chin) 2015;23:479–483.Google Scholar
- 11.Yang YH, Zhao RH, Wu TS, Cui YY, Sun WW, Xu C. Effects of Huoxue Xiaoyi Formula on expressions of HOXA10 of mice with endometriosis hypofunction pregnancy. Liaoning J Tradit Chin Med (Chin) 2016;12:2639–2642.Google Scholar
- 12.Cui YY, Sun WW, Zhao RH, Xu C, Wu TS. Effects of a Chinese traditional medicine, Huoxue Xiaoyi Fang, on embryo development after in vitro fertilization in mouse models of endometriosis. Chin J Comp Med (Chin) 2015;31–36,43,85.Google Scholar
- 13.Cui YY, Sun WW, Zhao RH, Xu C, Wu TS. Effects of Huoxue Xiaoyi Fang on embryo development after IVF-ET in endometriosis model mice. J Reproduct Med 2016;2:166–171.Google Scholar
- 14.Zhao RH, Tang Y. Traditional Chinese medicine treatment experience of endometriosis related infertility. Beijing J Tradit Chin Med (Chin) 2015:288–290.Google Scholar