FIR systems identification under quantized output observations and a large class of persistently exciting quantized inputs
- 92 Downloads
This paper investigates the FIR systems identification with quantized output observations and a large class of quantized inputs. The limit inferior of the regressors’ frequencies of occurrences is employed to characterize the input’s persistent excitation, under which the strong convergence and the convergence rate of the two-step estimation algorithm are given. As for the asymptotical efficiency, with a suitable selection of the weighting matrix in the algorithm, even though the limit of the product of the Cramér-Rao (CR) lower bound and the data length does not exist as the data length goes to infinity, the estimates still can be asymptotically efficient in the sense of CR lower bound. A numerical example is given to demonstrate the effectiveness and the asymptotic efficiency of the algorithm.
KeywordsAsymptotic efficiency FIR system identification quantized input quantized output observations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Shen J, Tan H, Wang J, et al., A novel routing protocol providing good transmission reliability in underwater sensor networks, Journal of Internet Technology, 2015, 16(1): 171–178.Google Scholar
- Agüero J C, Goodwin G C, and Yuz J I, System identification using quantized data, Proceedings of 46th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2007, 4263–4268.Google Scholar
- Wang T, Bi W, Zhao Y, et al., Target recognition algorithm based on RCS observation sequence — Set-valued identification method, Proceedings of the 33rd Chinese Control Conference, 2014, 881–886.Google Scholar
- Zhao Y, Wang L Y, Zhang J F, et al., Jointly deterministic and stochastic identification of linear systems using binary-valued observations, Proceedings of 15th IFAC Symposium on System Identification, 2009, 60–65.Google Scholar
- Yang X and Fang H, Asymptotically efficient recursive identification method for FIR system with quantized observations, Proceedings of the 33rd Chinese Control Conference, 2014, 6832–6837.Google Scholar