State feedback stabilization for a class of nonlinear time-delay systems via dynamic linear controllers
- 180 Downloads
The dynamic linear state feedback control problem is addressed for a class of nonlinear systems subject to time-delay. First, using the dynamic change of coordinates, the problem of global state feedback stabilization is solved for a class of time-delay systems under a type of nonhomogeneous growth conditions. With the aid of an appropriate Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional and the adaptive strategy used in coordinates, the closed-loop system can be globally asymptotically stabilized by the dynamic linear state feedback controller. The growth condition in perturbations are more general than that in the existing results. The correctness of the theoretical results are illustrated with an academic simulation example.
KeywordsDynamic linear controller global stabilization nonlinear time-delay systems state feedback control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Qian C, A homogeneous domination approach for global output feedback stabilization of a class of nonlinear systems, Proceeding 2005 American Control Conference, Portland, U.S.A, 2005.Google Scholar
- Lei H and Lin W, Universal output feedback control of nonlinear systems with unknown growth rate, Proceedings of the 16th IFAC World Congress, Czech Republic, 2005.Google Scholar
- Lei H and Lin W, A universal control approach for a family of uncertain nonlinear systems, Proceedings of the 44th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, and the European Control Conference, Seville, Spain, 2005.Google Scholar
- Sun Z and Liu Y, State-feedback stabilization control design for a class of time-delay high-order nonlinear systems, Proceedings of the 30th Chinese Control Conference, Yantai, China, 2011.Google Scholar
- Chai L and Qian C, Global output feedback stabilization for a class of nonlinear time-delay systems, Under Minor Revisions of Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, 2013: TIMC-12-0121.Google Scholar
- Zhang X, Boukas E, and Baron L, Stabilizing controllers design for feedfoward nonlinear timedelay systems, Joint 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and 28th Chinese Control Conference, Shanghai, China, 2009.Google Scholar