Solvability of vector Ky Fan inequalities with applications
- 84 Downloads
This paper aims to study the solvability of vector Ky Fan inequalities and the compactness of its solution sets. For vector-valued functions with the cone semicontinuity and the cone quasiconvexity in infinite dimensional spaces, the authors prove some existence results of the solutions and the compactness of the solution sets. Especially, some results for the vector Ky Fan inequalities on noncompact sets are built and the compactness of its solution sets are also discussed. As applications, some existence theorems of the solutions of vector variational inequalities are obtained.
KeywordsCompactness noncompact set solvability vector Ky Fan inequalities vector variational inequality
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Fan K, A minimax inequality and applications, Inequality III (ed. by Shisha O), Academic Press, New York, 1972, 103–113.Google Scholar
- Ansari Q H, Vector equilibrium problems and vector variational inequalities, Presented at 2nd World Congress of Nonlinear Analysts, Athens, 1996.Google Scholar
- Giannessi F, Theorems of the alternative, quadratic programs, and complementarity problems, Variational Inequalities and Complementarity Problems (ed. by Cottle R W, Giannessi F, and Lions J L), John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1980, 151–186.Google Scholar
- Chen G Y and Cheng G M, Vector Variational Inequality and Vector Optimization, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1987.Google Scholar
- Chen G Y, Huang X X, and Yang X Q, Vector Optimization: Set-Valued and Variational Analysis, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2005.Google Scholar
- Yu J, Game Theory and Nonlinear Analysis, Science Press, Beijing, 2008 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Han J Y, Xiu N H, and Qi H D, Theory and Algorithms for Nonlinear Complementary Problems, Shanghai Science and Technology Press, Shanghai, 2006 (in Chinese).Google Scholar