Output Variable Structure Control for Time-Invariant Linear Time-Delay Singular System
- 75 Downloads
Synthesis and design of output variable structure controller for time-invariant linear time-delay singular system are studied. In the case that the system is regular and the system index is one, switching function with integral compensator and variable structure controller are designed, which guarantee that the sliding mode is asymptotically stable and the solution trajectory of the system arrives at the switching manifold in limited time. The design method is applicable to the systems which can be regularized. Finally, a numerical example is given to demonstrate effectiveness and simplicity of the design method.
KeywordsLinear singular system output variable structure control time delay
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Cunchen Gao, Fushun Yuan, and Huimin Xiao, Time-delay Variable Structure Control (in Chinese), Science Press, Beijing, 2004.Google Scholar
- 7.Yongqing Liu and Xiangcai Wen, Theory and Application of Large-scale Dynamic System (Volume 6)-Variable Structure Control for Singular System (in Chinese), South China University of Technology Press, Guangzhou, 1997.Google Scholar
- 8.Yongqing Liu and Xiangsheng Xie, Theory and Application of Large-scale Dynamic System (Volume 8)-Stability Stabilization and Control on Time-delay Singular System (in Chinese), South China University of Technology Press, Guangzhou, 1998.Google Scholar
- 9.Liyi Dai, Sigular Control Systems, Lecture notes in control and information science, Springer-verlag, Berlin, 1989.Google Scholar
- 10.Y. Q. Liu and X. S. Xie, On problem of stablization using output feedback for linear composite singular systems with time delay, in Proceeding of IFAC 96 Trienial world congress, 1996, 1: 73–78.Google Scholar