Convergence of fourier series with respect to multiplicative systems and the p-fluctuation continuity modulus
- 18 Downloads
We obtain some sufficient conditions for convergence of series of the Fourier coefficients with respect to multiplicative systems for functions of bounded p-fluctuation. In some cases we establish the unimprovability of these conditions.
Keywordsfunctions of bounded p-fluctuation multiplicative system absolute convergence Efimov type inequality
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Golubov B. I., Efimov A. V., and Skvortsov V. A., Walsh Series and Transforms [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.Terekhin A. P., “Integral constructive properties of periodic functions of bounded p-variation,” in: Proceedings of Young Scientists of Saratov Univ. Mathematics and Mechanics, Saratov Univ., Saratov, 1969, No. 2, pp. 131–135.Google Scholar
- 5.Agaev G. N., Vilenkin N. Ya., Dzhafarli G. M., and Rubinshtein A. I., Multiplicative Systems of Functions and Harmonic Analysis on Zero-Dimensional Groups [in Russian], Éhlm, Baku (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.Bochkarev S. V., “On the absolute convergence of Fourier series by complete orthonormal systems,” Uspekhi Mat. Nauk, 27, No. 2, 53–76 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.Zygmund A., Trigonometric Series. Vol. 1 [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.Terekhin A. P., “Integral smoothness properties of periodic functions of bounded p-variation,” Mat. Zametki, 2, No. 3, 288–300 (1967).Google Scholar