Measurement of the Electric Parameters of Materials Using the Resonator Based on a Below-Cutoff Waveguide Section
- 10 Downloads
The feasibility of measuring the complex dielectric permittivity of sheet materials using the resonator based on a below-cutoff waveguide section is considered. Measuring equations are derived with allowance for the edge resonator capacitance and incomplete filling by the sample of the region of interaction with the electric field. The electric parameters of some sheet materials have been measured in the decimeter wavelength range.
Keywordsdielectric permittivity resonator below-cutoff waveguide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Brandt, Investigation of Dielectrics at Microwave Frequencies [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Egorov, Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 2, 1–34 (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. Ya. Iossel’, È. S. Kachanov, and M. G. Strunskii, Calculation of Electrical Capacitance [in Russian], Energiya, Leningrad (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. R. Gunston, Microwave Transmission-Line Impedance Data [Russian translation], Svyaz’, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Altman, Microwave Devices [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar