The Influence of Carbon Nanofillers on Structure-Sensitive Characteristics of a Polyurethane-Base Resistive Composite
- 26 Downloads
The effect of the nature of carbon nanofillers on the structure-sensitive characteristics of resistive composites with polyurethane binders is investigated. The influence of the size, shape, concentration of carbon nanofibers (K-163 channel black, GE-3 graphite element, C-1 colloid graphite) and the method of their introduction into the binder on the formation of an electrically conductive mesh in the structure of the composite is identified. It is experimentally found that an introduction of C-1 colloid graphite ensures optimal parameters of specific volume resistivity, hardness, and adhesion strength, as well as low values of the percolation threshold.
KeywordsRCM polyurethane lacquer technical-grade carbon graphite
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.J. M. Ziman, Models of Disorder, Cambridge University Press (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.B. I. Shklovskii, A. L. Efros, Electronic Properties of Doped Semiconductors, Springer Science & Business Media (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Chmutin, S. V. Letyagin, V. G. Shevchenko, and A. T. Ponomarenko, Polymer Science, 36, No. 4, 576–588 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Vishnyakov, Chemistry and Technology of HMCs [in Russian] in: Scientific Library of Dissertations and Author’s Abstracts, 6, 130–147 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Krikorov and L. A. Kolmakova, Electroconducting Polymer Materials [in Russian], Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.L. S. Sheinina, T. E. Lipatova, and L. Yu. Vladimirova, Zh. Vysokomolek. Soed., A23, No.3, 559–565 (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.M. T. Bryk, Destruction of Filled Polymers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 11.Yu. K. Glotova, V. I. Irzhak, and V. G. Steinberg, Zh. Vysokomolek. Soed., B24, No. 5, 339–343 (1982).Google Scholar