Special Features of the Structure of Secular Resonances in the Dynamics of Near-Earth Space Objects
The special features of the structure of secular resonances in the near-earth orbital space bounded by the following range of orbital parameters: semimajor axis from 8000 to 55 000 km, inclination from 0 to 90°, and eccentricity equal to 0.01, 0.6, and 0.8 are analyzed. The influence of stable and unstable secular resonances on the long-term orbital evolution of near-earth space objects is also considered. It is demonstrated that the joint effect of the stable secular resonances of different spectral classes does not violate the regularity of motion. The chaoticity arises when stable secular resonances of one spectral class are imposed.
Keywordsartificial Earth satellites secular resonances dynamic evolution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. V. Bordovitsyna et al., Astron. Vestn., No. 5, 356–368 (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Tomilova, I. N. Chuvashov, and T. V. Bordovitsyna, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 56, No. 10/2, 159–165 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.T. V. Bordovitsyna et al., Astron. Vestn., No. 4, 280–289 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Aleksandrova, I. V. Tomilova, and T. V. Bordovitsyna, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 57, No. 10/2, 95–102 (2014).Google Scholar
- 7.G. N. Duboshin, Reference Manual on Celestial Mechanics and Astrodynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.N. V. Yemel’yanov, in: Advances in Science and Technology. Ser. Space Research, Vol. 15 [in Russian] (1980), pp. 44–63.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Morbidelli, Modern Celestial Mechanics: Aspects of Solar System Dynamics, London: Taylor & Francis (2002).Google Scholar
- 10.C. D. Murray and S. F. Dermott, Solar System Dynamics [Russian translation], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2009).Google Scholar
- 11.T. V. Bordovitsyna, V. A. Avdyushev, I. N. Chuvashov, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 52, No. 10/2, 5–11 (2009).Google Scholar
- 13.J. Daqun et al., Celest. Mech. Dyn. Astr. Published Online (02 January 2016).Google Scholar
- 16.T. V. Bordovitsyna, A. G. Aleksandrova, and I. N. Chuvashov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 53, No. 8/2, 14–21 (2010).Google Scholar