Modification of a Coating (Tin) – Substrate (Vt1-0) System with High-Intensity Pulsed Electron Beams
- 28 Downloads
The data on numerical simulation of the temperature fields and phase transformations in a surface layer of a coating (TiN) – substrate (VT1-0) system irradiated with a high-intensity pulsed electron beam are reported. The operating conditions of beam irradiation are identified, which ensure fusion of the coating into the substrate surface. The investigations of structure and phase compositions of the coating and substrate are performed and their transformations revealed under conditions of electron-beam treatment indicate a good qualitative and quantitative agreement with the results of simulation of thermal processes.
Keywordswear-resistant coating high-intensity pulsed electron beam numerical estimation of irradiation parameters structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Musil, P. Baroch, and P. Zeman, Plasma Surface Engineering Research and its Practical Application (Ed. Rongtua Wei), Res. Singpost, India, Chapter 1 (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Veprek, M. G. J.Veprek-Heijman, P. Karvankova, and J. Prochazka, Thin Solid Films, 476, 1–29 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Andreev, L. P. Sablev, V. M. Shulaev, and S. N. Grigoriev, Vacuum-Arc Facilities and Coatings [in Russian], Kharkov, NSC KhPTI (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Barvinok and V. I. Bogdanovivh, Physical Principles and Mathematical Modeling of Vacuum Ion-Plasma Deposition Processes, Moscow, Mashinostroyeniye (1999).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Laskovnev, Yu. F. Ivanov, E. A. Petrikova, et al., Modification of Structure and Properties of Silumin by Electron-Ion-Plasma Treatment [in Russian], Minsk, Belarusnavuka (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.E. A. Borisova, G. A. Bovchar, M. Ya. Brun, et al., Titanium Alloys. Metallography of Titanium Alloys [in Russian], Moscow, Metallurgiya (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.V. Rotshtein, Yu. Ivanov, and A. Markov, in: Materials Surface Processing by Directed Energy Techniques, Chapter 6 (Ed. Y. Pauleau), Paris, Elsevier (2006).Google Scholar
- 10.Physical Quantities: A Handbook, (Eds. A. P. Babichev, N. A. Babushkina, A. M. Bratkovskaya, et al.) [in Russian], Moscow, Energoatomizdat (1991).Google Scholar
- 11.G. V. Samsonov and I. M. Vinnitskii, Refractory Compounds [in Russian], Moscow, Metallurgiya (1976).Google Scholar
- 12.A. E. Vol, Structure and Properties of Binary Metal Systems, Volume 1 [in Russian], Moscow, GIFML (1959).Google Scholar
- 13.F. F. Tsvetkov and B. A. Grigoriev, Heat and Mass Exchange [in Russian], Moscow, MEI (2005).Google Scholar