Cosmological Evolution of a Boltzmann Plasma with Interparticle Phantom Scalar Interaction. I. Symmetric Cases
- 26 Downloads
On the basis of a previously developed macroscopic theory of statistical systems with an interparticle scalar interaction, numerical models of the cosmological evolution of a two-component Boltzmann system of scalar charged particles have been constructed and analyzed in the case of symmetry between particles and antiparticles. The main features of this class of cosmological models have been identified, in particular, the possibility of quite rapid transitions to different regimes of cosmological expansion has been demonstrated.
Keywordscosmological evolution Boltzmann plasma scalar interaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. G. Ignat’ev, Russ. Phys. J., 25, No. 4, 372–375 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Ignat’ev, Russ. Phys. J., 26, No. 8, 686–690 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. G. Ignat’ev, Russ. Phys. J., 26, No. 8, 690–694 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. G. Ignat’ev, Russ. Phys. J., 26, No. 12, 1065–1067 (1983).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. G. Ignat’ev, Prostr., Vremya, Fund. Vzaimod., No. 1, 47–69 (2014). Yu. G. Ignat’ev, A. A. Agathonov, and D.Yu. Ignatyev, Grav. Cosmol., 20, No. 4 (2014) (to be published).Google Scholar
- 11.M. N. Lebedev, Special Functions and Their Applications [in Russian], State Press of Physical-Mathematical Literature, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar