Isothermal Diffusion in a Medium with Traps
Diffusion of impurity atoms in a crystal containing traps is considered. Time dependence of the impurity stream at the border can take the form of a peak under certain conditions. Formulas connecting the time coordinate of the peak with the frequencies of the diffusing atom jumps as well as the asymptotic expressions for the initial and final time sections of the stream and for the quantity of allocated impurities are obtained. The obtained formulas can be used to determine the parameters of the diffusion kinetics using the time dependence of the gas emission rate.
Keywordsdiffusion the medium with traps gas emission peak of the time dependence of the impurity stream
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Zaluzhnyi, O. M. Storozhuk, and M. V. Cherednichenko-Alchevskii, Voprosy Atomn. Nauki I Tekh. Ser. Fiz. Rad. Povrezhd. i Rad. Materialoved., Vyp. 2(44), 79–91 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.А. А. Pisarev, I. V. Tsvetkov, and S. S. Yarko, Voprosy Atomn. Nauki I Tekh. Ser. Teor. i Prikladn. Fiz., Vyp. 1, 65–75 (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.O. V. Klyavin, B. A. Mamyrin, et. al., Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 47, No. 5, 837–842 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.O. V. Klyavin, O. F. Nikolaev, et. al., Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 52, No. 12, 2336–2340 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.А. А. Smirnov, Molecular-Kinetic Theory of Metals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Ya. Kupryazhkin, I. V. Shein, and E. V. Popov, Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 53, No. 8, 1578–1582 (1983).Google Scholar