An investigation of electromagnetic response of composite polymer materials containing carbon nanostructures within the range of frequencies 10 MHz – 1.1 THz
- 118 Downloads
Electromagnetic characteristics of composite polymer materials based on multilayer carbon nanotubes (MCNTs) and nano-onion carbon structures in a polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) matrix are investigated. The purpose is to identify a functional relationship between the size, kind, type of processing, concentration of nanotubes and electromagnetic characteristics of composite materials within the frequency range 10 MHz – 1.1 THz. Use is made of the coaxial waveguide, resonator, and quasi-optical methods. The spectra of reflection and transmission coefficients are reported. The composite materials based on carbon nanostructures are shown to actively interact with electromagnetic radiation in a wide range of frequencies.
Keywordscomposites carbon nanotubes nano-onion structures gigahertz and terahertz range dielectric permittivity reflection and transmission coefficients
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. A. Maksimenko, V. N. Rodionova, G. Ya. Slepyan, et al., Diamond & Related Materials, 16, 1231–1235 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Kuznetsov, S. Moseenkov, A. Ischenko, et al., Phys. Stat. Sol. (b), 245, 2051–2054 (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.The electronic resource: http://www.ckp.tsu.ru/ckp_3/.
- 9.V. I. Suslyaev, G. E. Dunaevskii, G. E. Emelyanov, and G. E. Kuleshov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Fiz., No. 9/2, 138–145 (2011).Google Scholar
- 11.V. I. Suslyaev, V. A. Zhuravlev, E. Yu. Korovin, and Yu. P. Zemlyanukhin, Doklady TUSURa, No. 2, Part 1, 227–231 (2011).Google Scholar
- 13.S. I. Moseenkov, Synthesis of Nano-Onion Carbon Structure, Components thereof and Investigation their Properties [in Russian], Dissert. Cand. of Chem. Sci., Novosibirsk (2010).Google Scholar
- 15.V. I. Suslyaev, O. A. Dotsenko, V. L. Kuznetsov, et al., Doklady TUSURa, No. 2(24), Part 2, 59–63 (2011).Google Scholar