Experimental confirmation of the possibility for contactless diagnostics of multiconductor structures using modal probing
- 43 Downloads
The problem of diagnostics of multiconductor structures is considered. Results of a physical experiment on pulsed signal propagation through a flat cable are given. The possibility for contactless determination of cable wire breaking using modal probing is confirmed.
Keywordsexperimental investigation electric pulse modal probing coupled lines three-conductor cables detection identification diagnostics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. R. Gazizov, A. M. Zabolotsky, P. E. Orlov, I. E. Samotin, I. G. Bevzenko, A. O. Melkozerov, T. T. Gazizov, S. P. Kuksenko, and I. S. Kostarev, A Device for detection, identification, and diagnostics of multiconductor transmission line, RF Patent No. 2386964, Bull. No. 11 (April 20, 2010).Google Scholar
- 2.T. R. Gazizov and A. M. Zabolotsky, in: Materials of the 9th All-Russian Sci.-Pract. Conf. “Problems of Information Safety of State, Society, and Person,” Tomsk (2007), pp. 27–30.Google Scholar
- 3.T. R. Gazizov, A. O. Melkozerov, T. T. Gazizov, S. P. Kuksenko, A. M. Zabolotsky, R. I. Ashirbakiev, E. A. Vershinin, V. K. Salov, E. V. Lezhnin, P. E. Orlov, I. G. Bevzenko, and I. F. Kalimulin, Certificate of State Registration of Computer Program TALGAT 2010 No. 2012610712 (Registered in the Register of Computer Programs on January 13, 2012).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Zabolotsky and P. E. Orlov, in: Proc. XV Int. Youth Conf. “Tupolev Reading” [in Russian], Kazan’ (2007), pp. 206–208.Google Scholar
- 5.P. E. Orlov, in: Materials of the Sci.-Tech. Conf. of Young Specialists of JSC “Information Satellite Systems” – Named after Academician M. F. Reshetnev Dedicated to the 50th Anniversary of the First Human Space Flight by Yu. A. Gagarin [in Russian], Zheleznogorsk (2011), pp. 138–141.Google Scholar
- 6.P. E. Orlov, E. S. Dolganov, T. R. Gazizov , Infokommunik. Tekhnol., 9, No. 4, 96–100 (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.T. R. Gazizov, A. M. Zabolotsky, and I. E. Samotin, in: Book of Abstracts, European Electromagnetics EUROEM 2008, Lausanne, Switzerland (2008), p. 62.Google Scholar
- 8.I. G. Bevzenko, T. R. Gazizov, and A. M. Zabolotsky, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 54, No. 10/2, 17–24 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.P. V. Orlov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 55, No. 9/3, 96–100 (2012).Google Scholar