Investigation of multiphoton-excited molecules by the method of Raman scattering spectroscopy at an overtone and compound vibrational frequencies
- 23 Downloads
The multiphoton-excited CF3Br molecules are investigated by the method of Raman light scattering spectroscopy at frequencies of overtones and compound vibrations. It is demonstrated that highly nonequilibrium energy distribution of molecules is formed under excitation. The physical parameters characterizing this distribution, including the part of excited molecules and their average excitation level, are determined. The pattern of vibrational energy distribution formed in the CF3Br molecules under multiphoton excitation is reconstructed.
Keywordslaser multiphoton-excited molecules IR range distribution of molecules
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. M. Zaslavskii and B. V. Chirikov, Usp. Fiz. Nauk, 105, 3 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Kuz’min, V. S. Letokhov, and A. A. Stuchebryukhov, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz., 90, 458 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Bagratashvili et al., Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz., 77, 2238 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. S. Doljikov and V. V. Chapurkin, Influence of an Infrared Field on Polyatomic Molecules [in Russian], Volgograd (2010).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. S. Doljikov, V. V. Chapurkin, S. V. Chapurkin, and V. I. Shapovalov, Izv. Volg. Gosud. Tekh. Univ. Ser. Khim. Tekhnol. Elementoorg. Monomer. Polimer., 33, 7 (2010).Google Scholar