Properties of a confined low-temperature plasma in a transverse magnetic field in the case of a uniform ambipolar field
A method has been proposed for determining the electrical parameters of a plasma in a transverse magnetic field in the absence of negative charge at the dielectric walls. The results obtained allow one to extrapolate the boundary conditions predicted for a weakly magnetized plasma toward the stronger magnetic fields.
Keywordslow-temperature plasma boundary conditions magnetic field
- 1.V. L. Arkhangelskii, A. S. Bankovskii, et al., in: Radio Engineering and Communication. Collected Papers [in Russian], Saratov (2008), pp. 221–230.Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Bankovskii, S. V. Galileev, et al., in: Proc. Intern. Sci. Tekh. Conf. “Urgent Problems of Electronic Instrument Engineering” [in Russian], Saratov (2008), pp. 399–404.Google Scholar
- 3.V. L. Granovsky, Dokl. AN SSSR, 9, 880–887 (1939).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Bankovskii, V. V. Ivanov, et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 6, 33–36 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. L. Granovsky, Electric Current in Gases [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar