Vacuum polarization of a scalar field on the nonunimodular lie groups
- 27 Downloads
A method for calculating the vacuum average energy-momentum tensors for a scalar field on the nonunimodular Lie groups is developed. To solve this problem, a method of generalized harmonic analysis on the Lie groups is used based on the method of orbits of coadjoint representation.
Keywordsvacuum polarization energy-momentum tensor harmonic analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Breev, I. V. Shirokov, and D. Razumov, Russ. Phys. J., No. 10, 1012 (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.S. P. Baranovskii, V. V. Mikheev, and I. V. Shirokov, Russ. Phys. J., No. 11, 1033 (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Shirokov, K-orbits, Harmonic Analysis on Homogeneous Spaces and Integration of Differential Equations, Preprint, Omsk State University, Omsk (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Kirillov, Elements of Representation Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.B. A. Dubrovin, S. P. Novikov, and A. T. Fomenko, Modern Geometry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A Grib, S. G. Mamaev, V. M. Mostepanenko, Quantum Effects in Intensive External Fields [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.N. Birell and P. Devis, Quantum Fields in Curved Space-Time [Russian translation], Mir (1984).Google Scholar