On direct and reverse magnetically operated acoustic effect in nanocomposites
- 19 Downloads
A model description of the direct and reverse acoustomagnetic effect (AME) in nanocrystaline composites produced by solidification of magnetic fluid (MF) is performed, in particular, the frequency, orientation and field dependences of the speed-induced generator voltage in the conducting circuit in the acoustic field and the elastic wave amplitudes generated in the waves in a variable magnetic field in the accompanying constant magnetic fields are addressed. Their values can be derived by setting the distribution function of the easy axes of MF particles, which in turn is controlled by the MF solidification temperature and the “freezing” magnetic field. This provides for nanocomposites with predetermined parameters of the direct and reverse AME.
Keywordsnanosized disperse magnetic structures nanocomposite longitudinal acoustic wave frequency direction rotation process of the spontaneous magnetization vector direct acoustic effect reverse acoustic effect
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Frolov and V. S. Zhigalov, Physical Properties and Application of Nanocomposite Magnetic Films [in Russian], Novosibirsk, SB RAS Publishers (2006).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Zolotukhin, Yu. E. Kalinin, and O. V. Strognei, New Trends in Physical Materials Science [in Russian], Voronezh, VorSTU Publishers (2000).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Zolotukhin and Yu. E. Kalinin, Carbon Nanotubes and Nanofibers [in Russian], Voronezh, VorSTU Publishers (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Pyatakov, Magnetic Society. Bulletin [in Russian], 8, No. 1, 1–3 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Rodionov, Magnetic Properties of Matter [in Russian], Part 3, Book 2, Kursk, KurskSTU Publishers (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits. Theoretical Physics. The Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Vol. 7, Moscow, Nauka (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Rodionov and N. M. Ignatenko, Elastic and Inelastic Phenomena in Magnetic Materials in the Region of Linear Response [in Russian], Kursk, KurskSTU Publishers (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Rodionov, N. M. Ignatenko, and A. V. Shpileva, Izvest. RAN, Fizika, 70, No. 8, 1105–1108 (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.N. M. Ignatenko, A. A. Rodionova, and A. A. Rodionov, Ibid., 71, No. 11, 1567–1569 (2006).Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Rodionova, L. P. Petrova, and A. A. Rodionov, Rus. Phys. J., No. 6, 622–627 (2007).Google Scholar