Acoustic emission during thermoelsatic martensitic transformations in titanium nickelide upon a fixed strain
The influence of the strain fixed during a direct martensitic transformation on the acoustic emission in the temperature interval including intervals of martensitic transformations is investigated. The effect of the martensitic phase stabilization is established and its influence on a decrease in the acoustic emission energy during thermal cycling of martensitic transformations upon a fixed strain is demonstrated.
Keywordsacoustic emission titanium nickelide thermoelastic martensitic transformations martensitic strain reversible strain residual strain irreversible strain
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Belyaev, A. E. Volkov, V. A. Ermolaev, et al., Materials with Shape Memory: A Handbook, Vol. 2, V. A. Likhachev, ed. [in Russian], Publishing House of Scientific-Research Institute of Chemistry at Saint Petersburg State University, Saint Petersburg (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Zakharova, S. L. Kuz’min, V. A. Likhachev, et al., Probl. Prochn., No. 3, 84‒88 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.V. É. Gyunter et al., Medical Materials and Implants Having Shape Memory [in Russian], Publishing House of Tomsk State University, Tomsk (1998).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Potekaev and V. A. Plotnikov, Acoustic Energy Dissipation during Thermoelastic Martensitic Transformations [in Russian], Publishing House of Scientific and Technology Literature, Tomsk (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Plotnikov and I. M. Pachin, Russ. Phys. J., No. 2, 210‒216 (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Klopotov, Yu. V. Yasenchuk, N. N. Golobokov, et al., Fiz. Met. Metalloved, 90, No. 4, 59‒62 (2000).Google Scholar