Photo-and electroluminescence of organic molecular compositions on the basis of Alq3, TPD, and PVK
- 73 Downloads
The solvents for producing qualitative electroluminescencing films are chosen on the basis of investigation into spectral-luminescent properties of aluminium tris-(8-oxyquinolinate) and N,N′-bis(3-methyl phenyl)-N,N′-diphenyl benzidine in chlorinated solvents (chloroform, dichloroethane, tetrachloroethane) and polyvinylcarbazole films produced from these solvents. The conditions for formation of anode/polymer film/cathode structures with the properties necessary for measuring voltage-current and voltage-luminance characteristics are worked through.
KeywordsPolymer Film Dichloroethane Oxygen Plasma Tetrachloroethane Intensive Absorption Band
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. V. Kukhto, Zh. Prikl. Spectr., 70, No. 2, 151 ( 2003).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Katkova, A. G. Vitukhnovskii, and M. N. Bochkarev, Usp. Khim., 74, No. 12, 1193 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Gordon and R. Ford, The Chemist’s Companion, John Wiley and Sons Ltd., 1973.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Sze, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, A Wiley — Interscience Publication, New York, 1981.Google Scholar
- 6.Moro W. Microlithography: Principles, Methods, Materials; in II Parts [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow, 1990. Part I, 351 p.Google Scholar
- 7.N. S. Eremina, L. G. Samsonova, and T. N. Kopylova, Physical-Chemical Processes in Inorganic Materials (Ph-ChP-10) in: Dokl. Des. Mezhd. Konf. 2007, Kuzbassvuzizdat, Kemerovo, 2007.Google Scholar