Mathematical simulation of the plastic deformation of crystalline materials with a nanodispersed hardening phase
- 17 Downloads
The effect of the scale characteristics of a nanodispersed hardening phase on the strain hardening and evolution of the defect subsystem in materials with an fcc matrix has been studied with the use of a mathematical model including differential balance equations for the components of the strain defective subsystem. The two-stage character of evolution of the strain defect subsystem and the possibility of plastic shearing in dispersion-hardened materials due to either the motion of individual dislocations or the generation of numerous dislocations in the shear band were taken into consideration.
KeywordsDislocation Density Shear Band Deformation Temperature Interstitial Atom Dislocation Source
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. A. Kovalevskaya, I. V. Vinogradova, and L. E. Popov, Mathematical Simulation of the Plastic Deformation of Heterophase Alloys [in Russian], Tomsk State University Publs., Tomsk (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.S. N. Kolupaeva, E. B. Erygina, T. A. Kovalevskaya, and L. E. Popov, Fiz. Mezomekh., 3, Issue 2, 63–79 (2000).Google Scholar
- 3.T. A. Kovalevskaya, O. I. Daineko, S. N. Kolupaeva, and S. N. Starenchenko, Izv. RAN, Ser. Fiz., 67, 892–896 (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.L. E. Popov, V. S. Kobytev, and T. A. Kovalevskaya, Plastic Deformation of Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgia, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.S. N. Kolupaeva, S. N. Starenchenko, and L. E. Popov, Instabilities in Plastic Deformation of Crystals [in Russian], Tomsk State University Publs., Tomsk (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.L. N. Larikov and Yu. F. Yurchenko, Thermal Properties of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.T. A. Kovalevskaya, N. A. Grigor’eva, and A. A. Artsuni, Plastic Deformation of Alloys [in Russian], Tomsk State University Publs., Tomsk (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.P. B. Hirsch and F. J. Humphreys, Physics of Strength and Plasticity [Russian translation], Metallurgia, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar