Special features of magnetic susceptibility dispersion in nanocrystalline magnets
It is demonstrated theoretically that the initial (both elastic and viscous) magnetic susceptibility components for nanocrystalline magnets caused by the processes of rotations (in the region of linear response) have resonant rather than relaxation character typical already for the susceptibility component caused by displacements of domain boundaries.
KeywordsMagnetic Susceptibility Domain Boundary Magnetic Phase Alben Nanocrystalline Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Vonsovskii and Ya. S. Shur, Ferromagnetizm [in Russian], State Technical and Theoretical Press, Moscow-Leningrad (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Vonsovskii, Magnetism [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Ignatenko, A. A. Rodionova, and A. A. Rodionov, in: Digest of the 20th School-Seminar at Moscow State University [in Russian], Moscow (2006), pp. 156–158.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Rodionov and N. M. Ignatenko, Elastic and Inelastic Phenomena in Magnets in the Region of Linear Response [in Russian], Publishing House of Kursk Technical University, Kursk (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Rodionova, V. I. Vatutin, and N. M. Ignatenko, in: Inform. Bull. Mater. 12th All-Russian Sci. Conf. of Students-Physicists and Young Scientists (2006), pp. 236–238.Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Zolotukhin, Yu. E. Kalinin, and O. V. Stognei, A New Direction of Physical Materials Science [in Russian], Publishing House of Voronezh State University, Voronezh (2000).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Rodionov and P. A. Krasnykh, Russian Phys. J., No. 10, 66–70 (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Alben, D. Budnik, and G. Cargill, in: Metal Glasses, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1984), pp. 230–255.Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Rodionov, Magnetic Properties of Materials. Part 3. Book 1 [in Russian], Publishing House of Kursk State Technical University, Kursk (2001).Google Scholar
- 10.M. N. Sidorov, A. A. Rodionov, and V. S. Cherkashin, Fiz. Met. Metalloved., 52, No. 5, 951–959 (1981).Google Scholar
- 12.E. V. Babkin and O. A. Yarovaya, Russ. Phys. J., No. 7, 110–114 (1995).Google Scholar
- 13.P. A. Krasnykh and A. A. Rodionov, Fiz. Met. Metallovad., 64, No. 4, 829–832 (1987).Google Scholar