Nonlinear Model of Record and Readout of Holographic Transmission Diffraction Gratings in Absorbent Photopolymers. II. Numerical Modeling and Experiment
- 17 Downloads
The temporal dynamics of harmonic amplitudes and refractive index grating profiles is modeled numerically for the theoretical model of the (N+1)th spatial harmonic of the refractive index grating constructed on the basis of the solution of coupled kinetic photopolymerization equations derived in  with allowance for the absorption for N = 2. Solutions of the self-consistent diffraction problem  are used to analyze numerically the diffraction efficiency and angular selectivity of recorded gratings. Model parameters of the experimentally investigated photopolymer material are estimated by means of a comparison of the experimental data on the diffraction kinetics and angular selectivity with the results of model calculations presented in .
KeywordsRefractive Index Numerical Modeling Theoretical Model Model Calculation Nonlinear Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. N. Dovolnov and S. N. Sharangovich, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 5, 56–63 (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Dovolnov, E. F. Pen, S. N. Sharangovich, and V. V. Shelkovnikov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 7, 78–87 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Dovolnov and S. N. Sharangovich, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., No. 3, 62–70 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Sharangovich and E. Dovolnov, in: Proc. 4th Asia-Pacific Conf. on Fundamental Problems of Opto-and Microelectronics APCOM' 2004, Khabarovsk (2004), pp. 147–151.Google Scholar
- 5.J. V. Kelly, F. T. O'Neill, J. T. Sheridan, C. Neipp, S. Gallego, and M. Artuno, in: Proc. SPIE, 5216, 127–139 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.J. T. Sheridan and J. R. Lawrence, J. Opt. Soc. Am., A17, No.6 (2000).Google Scholar