New synthetic approaches to 6(7)-R-4-methyl-2-sulfanylquinazolines and their transformations
New synthetic approaches to 6(7)-R-4-methyl-2-sulfanylquinazolines are developed and certain transformations of the products are studied.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Brack, A., Justus Liebigs Ann. Chem., 1969, vol. 730, p. 166.Google Scholar
- 2.Brown, J.P. and Tidd, K., J. Chem. Soc. C, 1968, no. 9, p. 1075.Google Scholar
- 3.Zalukaev, L.P. and Zheltukhina, T.I., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 1962, vol. 5, no.2, p. 277.Google Scholar
- 4.Siegle, J., J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1951, vol. 23, no.3, p. 5777.Google Scholar
- 5.Gilchrist, T.L., Heterocyclic Chemistry, Harlow, Essex, England: Longman Scientific-Technical, 1992, 2nd ed.Google Scholar
- 6.Shikhaliev, Kh.S., Falaleev, A.V., Ermolova, G.I., and Solov’ev, A.S., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 1999, no. 7, p. 934.Google Scholar
© MAIK “Nauka/Interperiodica” 2004