Novel acyclic and macrocyclic highly unsaturated silahydrocarbons
- 22 Downloads
Two novel silicon-containing acetylenic synthons, 1-[dimethyl(ethynyl)silyl]-2-[ethynyl(methyl)-(vinyl)silyl]ethyne and bis[(ethynyldimethylsilyl)ethynyl](methyl)vinylsilane, were obtained by the reaction of diethynyl(methyl)vinylsilane with ethylmagnesium bromide and ethynylfluorodimethylsilane. The reaction of magnesium derivatives of the products and diethynyl(methyl)vinylsilane with organylhalosilanes gave macrocyclic polyunsaturated silahydrocarbons containing numerous endo- and exocyclic miltiple bonds.
KeywordsMethyl Magnesium Bromide Dimethyl Vinyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yarosh, O.G., Ivanova, Z.G., Burnasheva, T.D., and Voronkov, M.G., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1984, no. 11, p. 2614.Google Scholar
- 2.Yarosh, O.G., Voronkov, M.G., and Brodskaya, E.I., Usp. Khim., 1995, vol. 64, no.9, p. 896.Google Scholar
- 3.Yarosh, O.G., Bystrova, V.V., Albanov, A.I., Klyba, L.V., and Voronkov, M.G., Zh. Obshch. Khim., 2001, vol. 71, no.12, p. 1974.Google Scholar
- 4.Komarov, N.V. and Yarosh, O.G., Zh. Obshch. Khim., 1967, vol. 37, no.1, p. 264.Google Scholar
- 5.Yarosh, O.G., Voronkov, M.G., and Tsetlina, E.O., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1976, no. 7, p. 1633.Google Scholar