Determination and Differentiation in Molecular-Genetic Aspect
A review of the data obtained by the author and his collaborators in studying tissue specific esterase of Drosophila males. Patterns were established for molecular-genetic regulation of synthesis of this isozyme.
Key wordsesterase isozymes gene expression Drosophila ejaculatory duct
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Astaurov, B.L., Genetics and Problems of Development, Ontogenez, 1972, vol. 3, pp. 547–565.Google Scholar
- Korochkin, L.I., Biologiya individual'nogo razvitiya (Biology of Development), Moscow: Mosk. Gos. Univ., 2002.Google Scholar
- Korochkin, L.I., Regulation of Gene Activity in Development, Molekul. Biol., 1981ab, vol. 15, pp. 965–988.Google Scholar
- Korochkin, L.I., Gene Interactions in Development, Berlin: Springer, 1981.Google Scholar
- Markert, C. and Moller, F., Multiple Forms of Enzymes, Biochemistry, 1959, vol. 45, pp. 753–762.Google Scholar
- Markert, C. and Ursprung, H., Developmental Genetics, New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 1971.Google Scholar
- Paigen, K. and Ganschow, R., Genetic Factors in Enzymes Realization, Genetic Control of Differentiation, New York: Academic, 1965, pp. 99–114.Google Scholar