Regulation of a phase structure at the interface in epoxy–polysulfone systems
- 13 Downloads
The influence of technological parameters on the formation of an interfacial diffusion region and a gradient heterogeneous structure during a curing reaction of epoxy–polysulfone system was studied. It was established that the three–step temperature curing process of the modified system allows regulating both the width of the interphase zone and the sizes of the dispersed phases in it.
Key wordsphase structure interface interdiffusion dispersed phase modified epoxy binder
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. L. Bazhenov, A. A. Berlin, A. A. Kulkov, V. G. Oshmyan, Polimernye kompozitsionnye materialy. Prochnost i technologiya [Polymer Composite Materials. Strength and Technology], Intellekt, Dolgoprudnyi, 2010, 352 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2._Armiruyushchie khimicheskie volokna dlya kompozitsionnykh materialov [Reinforcing Chemical Fibers for Composite Materials], Ed. G. I. Kudryavzev, Khimiya, Moscow, 1992, 236 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.A. E. Chalykh, V. K. Gerasimov, A. E. Bukhteev, A. V. Shapagin, G. K. Kudryakova, T. V. Brantseva, Y. A. Gorbatkina, M. L. Kerber, Polym. Sci. Ser. A, 2003, 45, 676.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Shapagin, Ph. D. (Chem.) Thesis, A. N. Frumkin Institute of Physical Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 2004, 163 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.Polymer Blends. Vol. 2. Performance, Eds D. R. Paul, C. B. Bucknall, New York, Wiley, 2000.Google Scholar
- 7.I. I. Petrova, Ph. D. (Chem.) Thesis, A. N. Frumkin Institute of Physical Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 1973, 148 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar