Possibilities and issues of current analytical chemistry of inorganic materials
- 21 Downloads
In the present article, the state of the art of analytical chemistry of inorganic materials is considered. The role of such analytical methods as atomic-emission analysis with different excitation sources and detection methods, atomic absorption analysis with different atomizations sources, mass-spectral analysis with different ionization sources, wavelength- and energydispersive X-ray fluorescent analysis, the methods of high-temperature extraction for determining the gas-forming admixtures, the combined methods with the use of chemical separation and concentration is evaluated, their possibilities and prospects are shown.
Key wordsinorganic materials analysis spectral methods mass spectral methods ruthenium nanomaterials
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Otto, Sovremennye metody analiticheskoi khimii [Modern methods in analytical chemistry], Technosfera, Moscow, 2008, 544 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.Uspekhi analiticheskoi khimii [Advances in analytical chemis- try], Ed. L. K. Shpigun, Nauka, Moscow, 2007, 391 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.Sovremennoe estestvoznanie [Modern Natural Science], Vol. 6, Magistr-press, Moscow, 2000, 320 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.E. N. Kablov, Yu. A. Karpov, V. I. Titov, K. E. Karfidova, G. S. Kudryavtseva, N. V. Gundobin, Zavodskaya labora-toriya. Diagnostika materialov [Industrial Laboratory. Materi- al diagnostics], 2014, 80, No. 1, 6 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Karpov, A. P. Savostin, V. D. Sal´nikov, Analiticheskii kontrol v metallurgicheskom proizvodstve [Analytical control in metals practice], Akademkniga, Moscow, 2006, 352 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar