Change in sizes of carbon aggregates and primary particles of the onion-like carbon synthesized by high-temperature annealing of nanodiamond
Changes in the sizes of nanodiamond (ND) aggregates in the course of preparation of the onion-like carbon (OLC) by high-temperature annealing in vacuo were studied. The main regularities of its formation were revealed. The change in the sizes of the ND aggregates at different stages of OLC preparation and the dependences of the OLC aggregate sizes on the structure and ND aggregate size were studied using methods of dynamic laser scattering and transmission electron microscopy.
Key wordsnanodiamond onion-like carbon structure aggregates
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. N. Tkachev, A. I. Romanenko, O. B. Anikeeva, T. I. Buryakov, K. R. Zhdanov, V. L. Kuznetsov, S. I. Moseenkov, Vestn. Novosibirsk. Gos. Un-Ta. Ser. Fiz. [Bulletin of Novosibirsk State Univ., Ser. Phys.], 2008, 3, 95–98 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Gogotsi, in Carbon Nanomaterials, Ed. Y. Gogotsi, CRC Press, 2006, 333 pp.Google Scholar
- 9.O. A. Shenderova, in Ultrananocrystalline Diamond: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications, Eds O. A. Shenderova, A. S. Barnard, D. M. Gruen, William Andrew Publishing, 2006, 600 pp.Google Scholar
- 15.V. V. Danilenko, J. Superhard Mater., 2006, 28, 7–22.Google Scholar
- 25.V. L. Kuznetsov, Yu. V. Butenko, in Synthesis, Properties and Applications of Ultrananocrystalline Diamond, Eds D. M. Gruen, O. A. Shenderova, A. Ya. Vul’, Springer, 2005, 401 pp.Google Scholar
- 26.A. L. Ternei, Sovremennaya organicheskaya khimiya [Modern Organic Chemistry], Mir, Moscow, Vol. 2, 1981, 655 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 27.S. I. Moseenkov, Ph. D. (Chem.) Thesis, Institute of Catalysis, Siberian Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, 2010, 183 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar