Photocatalysts based on aluminum and zinc phthalocyanines supported on modified montmorillonite
- 48 Downloads
The efficiency of the sensitizing action of photocatalysts prepared from montmorillonite modified by a cationic surfactant and treated with aluminum and zinc phthalocyanines was studied. The rates and quantum yields of acceptor (9,10-diphenylanthracene) consumption upon irradiation with the visible light of poly(methyl methacrylate) films and dispersions in toluene containing the photocatalysts were determined. The quantum yields of singlet oxygen generation were estimated on the basis of these data. The influence of the medium and concentration of phthalocyanines on the spectral characteristics of the photocatalysts was considered.
Key wordsphotocatalysis phthalocyanines nanoparticles modified montmorillonite singlet oxygen
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Pashkovskaya, I. V. Perevoshchikova, V. E. Maizlish, G. P. Shaposhnikov, E. A. Kotova, Yu. N. Antonenko, Biokhimiya, 2009, 74, 1252 [Biochemistry (Moscow) (Engl. Transl.), 2009, 74].Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Makarov, N. A. Kuznetsova, O. A. Yuzhakova, L. P. Savvina, O. L. Kaliya, E. A. Luk’yanets, V. M. Negrimovskii, M. G. Strakhovskaya, Zh. Fiz. Khim., 2009, 83, 1183 [Russ. J. Phys. Chem. (Engl. Transl.), 2009, 83].Google Scholar
- 4.G. Rajagopal, S. S. Kirn, J. M. Kwak, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc., 2006, 27, 907.Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Sul’man, B. V. Romanovskii, Russ. Chem. Rev., 1996, 65, 659.Google Scholar
- 6.Pat. RF 2421559; Byul. Izobr. [Invention Bulletin], 2011, 17 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Ivanov, B. L. Rytov, V. B. Ivanov, Khim. Fiz. [Chemical Physics], 2006, 25, 46 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 14.M. Yu. Matveev, Ph. D. Thesis (Phys.-Math.), Moscow Physical Technical Institute, Moscow, 1989, 138 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 15.V. B. Ivanov, B. G. Kuprashvili, I. L. Edilashvili, Khim. Vys. Energ., 1980, 14, 280 [High Energy Chem. (Engl. Transl.), 1980, 14].Google Scholar