Kinetics of thermoinitiated oligomerization of 3,3′-(2,4,6-triethyl-1,3-phenylene)bis(5-methyl-1,2,4-oxadiazole)
- 36 Downloads
The crystal structure of 3,3′-(2,4,6-triethyl-1,3-phenylene)bis(5-methyl-1,2,4-oxadiazole), which models the cross-linking fragment of polynitriles by benzodinitrile oxides, was determined by X-ray diffraction analysis. The kinetic regularities of its thermoinitiated oligomerization were studied by isothermal calorimetry and spectrophotometry. The process proceeds with self-acceleration, and the Arrhenius dependences of the initial and maximum reaction rates were determined. The reaction accelaration is determined by an increase in the viscosity of the reaction medium. Possible mechanisms were proposed for oligomerization.
Key words3,3′-(2,4,6-triethyl-1,3-phenylene)bis(5-methyl-1,2,4-oxadiazole) X-ray diffraction analysis kinetics thermoinitiated oligomerization dynamic calotimetry NMR spectroscopy mass spectrometry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.US Pat. 3390204; Chem. Abstrs, 1968, 64, 35900.Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Okhotnikov, S. I. Valuev, Zh. Prikl. Khim. [Russ. J. Appl. Chem.], 2002, 75, 1555 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Belousov, E. A. Paznikov, G. Ya. Petrova, P. I. Kalmykov, Zh. Prikl. Khim. [Russ. J. Appl. Chem.], 2003, 76, 1197 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Yakubov, D. V. Tsyganov, L. I. Belen’kii, M. M. Krayushkin, Bull. Acad. Sci. USSR, Div. Chem. Sci. (Engl. Transl.), 1991, 40 [Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1991, 1201].Google Scholar
- 5.T. K. Goncharov, N. I. Golovina, V. V. Dubikhin, E. L. Ignat’eva, A. V. Nabatova, G. M. Nazin, G. V. Shilov, Tez. dokl. IV Mezhdunar. konf. po vysokoenergeticheskim materialam “HEMs 2008” [Proc. IV Intern. Conf. on High-Energy Materials “HEMs 2008”] (Belokurikha, Altai Territory, September 3–5, 2008), Biisk, 2008, 29 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.O. S. Galyuk, Yu. I. Rubtsov, G. F. Malinovskaya, G. B. Manelis, Zh. Fiz. Khim., 1965, 39, 2329 [Russ. J. Phys. Chem. (Engl. Transl.), 1965, 39].Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Sheldrick, SHELX-97. Programs for Crystal Structure Analysis, Gottingen (Germany), 1998, 2332.Google Scholar