The Cp2ZrCl2-catalyzed cycloalumination of functionally substituted olefins with triethylaluminum
- 58 Downloads
Reactions of functionally substituted olefins (allylamines, sulfides and ethers, homoallylic alcohols and amines, as well as vinyl ethers) with Et3Al in the presence of Cp2ZrCl2 as a catalyst were studied. Cycloalumination of allylamines occurs with high regioselectivity to furnish after subsequent deuterolysis 4-deutero-2-(deuteromethyl)butyl-substituted amines. Cycloalumination of alkyl allyl sulfide is accompanied by a side process of the C-S bond cleavage. In the case of allyl and vinyl ethers, no cycloalumination products are formed under the reaction conditions. However, the reactions with homoallylic alcohol and amine after deuterolysis gave the corresponding dideutero-containing compounds in good yields.
Key wordscycloalumination functionally substituted olefins aluminacyclopentanes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U. M. Dzhemilev, A. G. Ibragimov, A. P. Zolotarev, R. R. Muslukhov, G. A. Tolstikov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1989, 207 [Bull. Acad. Sci. USSR, Div. Chem. Sci. (Engl. Transl.), 1989, 38, 194].Google Scholar
- 2.U. M. Dzhemilev, A. G. Ibragimov, A. P. Zolotarev, Mendeleev Commun., 1992, 135.Google Scholar
- 4.U. M. Dzhemilev, A. G. Ibragimov, Usp. Khim., 2000, 69, 134 [Russ. Chem. Rev. (Engl. Transl.), 2000, 69, 121].Google Scholar
- 5.I. R. Ramazanov, R. N. Kadikova, U. M. Dzhemilev, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 2011, 96 [Russ. Chem. Bull., Int. Ed., 2011, 60, 99].Google Scholar
- 11.SDBSWeb: http://riodb01.ibase.aist.go.jp/sdbs/ (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, 13.12.2010).