4-Alkoxycarbonyl-2-(2-pyridyl)thiazoles and their complexes with CuII and CoII. Molecular and crystal structure of copper 4-ethoxycarbonyl-2-(2-pyridyl)thiazole dichloride
- 70 Downloads
The first synthesis of ethyl 2-(2-pyridyl)thiazole4-carboxylate ( 2) and bis[2-(2-pyridylthiazol-4-ylcarbonyloxy)ethyl] disulfide ( 4) is described. The complexation of compounds 2 and 4 with CuII, CoII, and NiII chlorides and perchlorates has been studied. Electrochemical behavior of the ligands and complexes obtained has been investigated by cyclic voltammetry and using rotating disk electrode, which allowed us to confirm the possibility for the ligand 4 and its complexes to be adsorbed on the surface of a gold electrode.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.T. D. Bratshaw, S. Wrigley, D.-F. Shi, R. J. Schultz, K. D. Paull, M. F. G. Stevens, Br. J. Cancer, 1998, 77, 745.Google Scholar
- 7.J. A. Grim, H. G. Petring, Cancer Res., 1967, 27, 1278.Google Scholar
- 9.E. K. Beloglazkina, I. V. Yudin, A. G. Majouga, A. A. Moiseeva, A. I. Tursina, N. V. Zyk, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 2006, 1738 [Russ. Chem. Bull., Int. Ed., 2006, 55, 1803].Google Scholar
- 18.G. M. Sheldrick, SHELXL-97. Program for the Refinement of Crystal Structures, University of Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany, 1997.Google Scholar
- 19.L. Cassar, S. Panossian, C. Giordano, Synthesis, 1978, 917.Google Scholar