Effect of the monomer concentration on piperylene cationic polymerization in the presence of the TiCl4-trichloroacetic acid catalytic system
- 47 Downloads
The effect of the monomer concentration on the kinetics of cationic polymerization of piperylene in the presence of the TiCl4-trichloroacetic acid catalytic system and molecular weight of the produced polymer was studied. At high monomer concentrations, the high-molecular-weight peak related to the formation of the branched fraction appears in the molecular weight distribution curve of the produced polymer.
Key wordspiperylene cationic polymerization kinetics molecular parameters branching
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. P. Kennedy and E. Marechal, Carbcationic Polymerization, A Wiley-Intersci. Publ., New York, 1982, p. 510.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. B. Monakov and G. A. Tolstikov, Kataliticheskaya polimerizatsiya 1,3-dienov [Catalytic Polymerization of 1,3-Dienes], Nauka, Moscow, 1990, 210 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.B. L. Irkhin, V. I. Ponomarenko, and K. S. Minsker, Promyshlennost’ SK [Industry of Synthetic Rubber], 1974, 9, 18 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Egoricheva, V. A. Rozentsvet, B. I. Pantukh, and R. M. Livshits, Promyshlennost’ SK, shin i RTI [Industry of Synthetic Rubber, Tires, and General Mechanical Rubber Goods], 1985, 11, 7.Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Rozentsvet, S. A. Egoricheva, Zh. A. Matveeva, B. I. Pantukh, and R. M. Livshits, Promyshlennost’ SK, shin i RTI [Industry of Synthetic Rubber, Tires, and General Mechanical Rubber Goods], 1987, 4, 8 (in Russian).Google Scholar