Synthesis of new 3,4-di-and 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroquinazolin-4-one derivatives and X-ray diffraction study of crystal solvates of 3-methylsulfonylamino-2-(2-methylsulfonylaminophenyl)-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroquinazolin-4-one
- 139 Downloads
The reactions of hydrazide, mesyl hydrazide, succinyl hydrazide, and maleyl hydrazide of anthranilic acid with carbonyl compounds were studied, and new di-and tetrahydroquinazolin-4-one derivatives were prepared. The structure of one reaction product, viz., 3-methylsulfonylamino-2-(2-methylsulfonylaminophenyl)-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroquinazolin-4-one, was established by X-ray diffraction study of two crystal solvates of this compound. The characteristic features of the crystal packings of these solvates are discussed.
Key wordsanthranilic acid hydrazide anthranilic acid mesyl hydrazide succinic anhydride maleic anhydride carbonyl compounds di-and tetrahydroquinazolin-4-one derivatives supramolecular architecture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Gabriel and J. Colman, Ber., 1904, 37, 3643.Google Scholar
- 2.C. Parkanyi, H. L. Yuan, B. H. E. Strömberg, and A. Evenzahav, J. Heterocycl. Chem., 1992, 29, 749.Google Scholar
- 5.R. H. Klemm, J. Wang, and L. Hawkins, J. Heterocycl. Chem., 1995, 32, 1039.Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Shemchuk, Zh. Org. Khim., 1998, 34, 568 [Russ. J. Org. Chem., 1998, 34 (Engl. Transl.)].Google Scholar
- 9.L. Yu. Ukhin and L. G. Kuz’mina, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 2004, 2165 [Russ. Chem. Bull., Int. Ed., 2004, 53, 2262].Google Scholar
- 10.D. Meth-Cohn, B. Narine, and B. Tarnowski, Tetrahedron Lett., 1997, 33, 3111.Google Scholar
- 11.L. Yu. Ukhin, K. Yu. Suponitskii, and V. G. Kartsev, Khim. Prirod. Soedin., 2003, 395 [Chem. Nat. Compd., 2003 (Engl. Transl.)].Google Scholar
- 12.SAINT. Version 6.02A, Bruker AXS Inc., Madison (Wisconsin, USA), 2001.Google Scholar
- 13.SHELXTL-Plus, Release 5.10, Bruker AXS Inc., Madison (Wisconsin, USA), 1997.Google Scholar