Synthesis and properties of a novel photochromic luminophore
- 29 Downloads
A photochemically bifunctional compound was obtained. Its molecule includes the spironaphthoxazine and dansylamino fragments. This compound exhibits both photochromic and luminescent properties. Its spectroscopic characteristics were studied in different solvents. The electronic systems of two constituent fragments do not interact with each other.
Key wordsphotochromism luminescence spironaphthoxazines dansylamide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Shiyonok, N. L. Zaichenko, L. S. Kol’tsova, and V. S. Marevtsev, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 2003, 2169 [Russ. Chem. Bull., Int. Ed., 2003, 52, 2294].Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. P. Strokach, T. M. Valova, V. A. Barachevsky, A. I. Shiyonok, and V. S. Marevtsev, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 2005, 1434 [Russ. Chem. Bull., Int. Ed., 2005, 54, 1477].Google Scholar
- 3.V. Yu. Nedoshivin, N. L. Zaichenko, N. N. Glagolev, and V. S. Marevtsev, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 1996, 1243 [Russ. Chem. Bull., 1996, 45, 1182 (Engl. Transl.)].Google Scholar
- 4.B. M. Krasovitskii and B. M. Bolotin, Organicheskie lyuminofory [Organic Luminophores], Khimiya, Leningrad, 1976, 344 pp. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.R. C. Bertelson, Photochromism, Ed. G. H. Brown, J. Wiley and Sons, New York, 1971.Google Scholar
- 6.M. J. Frisch, G. W. Trucks, H. B. Schlegel, G. E. Scuseria, M. A. Robb, J. R. Cheeseman, J. A. Montgomery, Jr., T. Vreven, K. N. Kudin, J. C. Burant, J. M. Millam, S. S. Iyengar, J. Tomasi, V. Barone, B. Mennucci, M. Cossi, G. Scalmani, N. Rega, G. A. Petersson, H. Nakatsuji, M. Hada, M. Ehara, K. Toyota, R. Fukuda, J. Hasegawa, M. Ishida, T. Nakajima, Y. Honda, O. Kitao, H. Nakai, M. Klene, X. Li, J. E. Knox, H. P. Hratchian, J. B. Cross, C. Adamo, J. Jaramillo, R. Gomperts, R. E. Stratmann, O. Yazyev, A. J. Austin, R. Cammi, C. Pomelli, J. W. Ochterski, P. Y. Ayala, K. Morokuma, G. A. Voth, P. Salvador, J. J. Dannenberg, V. G. Zakrzewski, S. Dapprich, A. D. Daniels, M. C. Strain, O. Farkas, D. K. Malick, A. D. Rabuck, K. Raghavachari, J. B. Foresman, J. V. Ortiz, Q. Cui, A. G. Baboul, S. Clifford, J. Cioslowski, B. B. Stefanov, G. Liu, A. Liashenko, P. Piskorz, I. Komaromi, R. L. Martin, D. J. Fox, T. Keith, M. A. Al-Laham, C. Y. Peng, A. Nanayakkara, M. Challacombe, P. M. W. Gill, B. Johnson, W. Chen, M. W. Wong, C. Gonzalez, and J. A. Pople, GAUSSIAN-03, Revision C.02, Gaussian, Inc., Wallingford CT, 2004.Google Scholar