Synthesis and Use of Highly Dispersed Zinc Oxide
- 63 Downloads
Methods for synthesis of zinc oxide hydrosols by peptization and condensation were developed. The basic colloid-chemical properties of the sols were determined: electrokinetic properties, size and phase composition of particles, and stability of hydrosols against introduction of electrolytes. The possibility of obtaining antibacterial and UV-protecting cosmetic preparations from the hydrosols obtained was demonstrated.
KeywordsOxide Zinc Phase Composition Highly Disperse Zinc Oxide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Arct, J. and Frydrych, A., Syr'e Upak., 2004, vol. 1, no.1, pp. 21–23.Google Scholar
- 2.Dvoryankova, E.A., Cosmetic Int., 2004, vol. 1, pp. 22–26.Google Scholar
- 3.Corrie, L. and Kenneth, J., Langmuir, 2000, vol. 16, pp. 3764–3772.Google Scholar
- 5.Cheng Jing-quan, Yan Hui-jian, and Wei Yu, J. Hebei Norm. Univ., 2000, vol. 24, no.4, pp. 509–512.Google Scholar
- 6.Marshall, B., Telford, I., and Wood, R., Analyst, 1971, vol. 96, pp. 569–578.Google Scholar
- 7.Finsy, R., Adv. Colloid Interface Sci., 1994, vol. 52, no.1, pp. 79.Google Scholar
- 8.Dibtseva, N.M., Kienskaya, K.I., and Nazarov, V.V., Kolloidn. Zh., 2001, vol. 63, no.2, pp. 27–34.Google Scholar
- 9.Antonova, A.A., Kagramanov, G.G., Nazarov, V.V., et al., Kolloidn. Zh., 2001, vol. 63, no.6, pp. 431–440.Google Scholar
- 10.Nazarov, V.V., Yarovaya, O.V., and Kienskaya, K.I., Kolloidn. Zh., 2004, vol. 66, no.3, pp. 117–125.Google Scholar
- 11.Praktikum po tekhnologii kosmeticheskikh sredstv: Analiz syr'ya i gotovoi produktsii: Mikrobiologicheskii kontrol' (Manual of Technology of Cosmetic Preparations: Analysis of Raw Materials: Microbiological Monitoring), Kim, V., Zil'berg, L.L., and Puchkova, T.V., Eds., Moscow: Shkola Kosmeticheskikh Khimikov, 2005.Google Scholar