Energy and Acid-Base Characteristics of the Surface of Nitramine Fillers for Polymeric Composites
Organic Synthesis and Industrial Organic Chemistry
Single crystals of nitramine fillers for special-purpose polymeric composites are characterized by the surface energy and its constituents and also by the acidity of their surface.
KeywordsAcidity Surface Energy Polymeric Composite Nitramine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Lipatov, Yu.S., Fizicheskaya khimiya napolnennykh polimerov (Physical Chemistry of Filled Polymers), Moscow: Khimiya, 1977.Google Scholar
- 2.Lipatov, Yu.S., Fizikokhimicheskie osnovy napolneniya polimerov (Physicochemical Principles of Filling Polymers), Moscow: Khimiya, 1991.Google Scholar
- 4.Berger, E.J., J. Adhesion Sci. Tech., 1990, vol. 4, no.5, pp. 373–391.Google Scholar
- 5.Kinloch, A.J., Adhesion and Adhedsives: Science and Technology, New York: Chapman & Hall, 1987.Google Scholar
- 6.Baranova, N.V., Bogdanova, S.A., Smola, E.B., et al., Fiz. Khim. Mikrosk., 2000, vol. 2, no.2, pp. 187–195.Google Scholar
- 7.Baranova, N.V., Bogdanova, S.A., Smola, E.B., et al., in Vserossiiskaya konferentsiya “Energeticheskie kondensirovannye sistemy” (All-Russian Conf. “Energetic Condensed Systems”), Moscow, 2002, pp. 114–115.Google Scholar
- 8.Adamson, A.W., Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, New York: Wiley, 1976.Google Scholar
© MAIK "Nauka/Interperiodica" 2005