Kinetics of Polycondensation of Betulin with Adipic Acid
Macromolecular Chemistry and Polymeric Materials
- 71 Downloads
The influence of various factors on the kinetics of polycondensation of betulin (a triterpene alcohol of the lupane series) with adipic acid was studied.
KeywordsAlcohol Polycondensation Adipic Acid Triterpene Betulin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nemilov, V.E., Nemilova, T.V, Nachinkin, O.I., and Tsarev, G.I., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1999, vol. 72, no.9, pp. 1534–1537.Google Scholar
- 2.Nemilov, V.E. and Orlova, T.V., in Fizikokhimiya polimerov: Sbornik trudov (Physical Chemistry of Polymers: Coll. of Papers), Tver, 2001, issue 7, pp. 57–59.Google Scholar
- 3.Sokolov, L.B., Osnovy sinteza polimerov metodom polikondensatsii (Principles of Polymer Synthesis by Polycondensation), Moscow: Khimiya, 1979.Google Scholar
- 4.Schmid, R. and Sapunov, V.N., Non-Formal Kinetics, Weinheim: Chemie, 1982.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhubanov, B.A., Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A, 1978, vol. 20, no.4, pp. 273–282.Google Scholar
© MAIK "Nauka/Interperiodica" 2005