Preparation of ultradispersed transition metals in immobilized microreactors
- 21 Downloads
Preparation of ultradispersed transition metals (20–100 nm) by reduction of metal complexes in molecular microreactors (cavities of immobilized calixarenes, polyelectrolytes) was studied.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sergeev, G.B., Nanokhimiya (Nanochemistry), Moscow: Mosk. Gos. Univ., 2003.Google Scholar
- 2.Pomogailo, A.F., Ross. Khim. Zh., 2002, vol. 46, no.5, pp. 64–73.Google Scholar
- 3.Buchachenko, A.L., Usp. Khim., 1999, vol. 68, no.2, pp. 99–118.Google Scholar
- 4.Altshuler, H., Ostapova, E., Sapozhnikova, L., et al., Macromol. Symp., 2002, vol. 181, pp. 1–4.Google Scholar
- 5.MacGillivray, L.R. and Atwood, J.L., J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1997, vol. 119, no.29, pp. 6931–6932.Google Scholar
- 6.Al’tshuler, G.N., Fedyaeva, O.N., Sapozhnikova, L.A., and Ostapova, E.V., Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. B, 2001, vol. 43, no.4, pp. 755–759.Google Scholar
- 7.Columbus, I. and Biali, S.E., J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1998, vol. 120, no.13, pp. 3060–3067.Google Scholar
© MAIK “Nauka/Interperiodica” 2004