Synthesis of substituted ureas from urea and halohydrins
Organic Synthesis and Industrial Organic Chemistry
- 118 Downloads
Substituted ureas were prepared by reactions of 1,2-halohydrins with urea and were tested as antimicrobial additives to motor oils.
KeywordsUrea Antimicrobial Additive
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Vishnyakova, T.P., Golubeva, I.A., and Glebova, E.V., Usp. Khim., 1985, vol. 54, no.3, pp. 429–449.Google Scholar
- 2.US Patent 3 673 249, 1972, Ref. Zh. Khim., 1973, 21N68P.Google Scholar
- 3.Bakibaev, A.A., Zh. Obshch. Khim., 1996, vol. 32, no.10, pp. 1486–490.Google Scholar
- 4.Magerramov, A.M., Abdinbekova, R.T., Kurbanova, M.M., and Allakhverdiev, M.A., J. Proc. Petrochem. Oil Refining, 2003, vol. 3, no.14, pp. 50–52.Google Scholar
- 5.Abdinbekova, R.T., Kurbanova, M.M., Magerramov, A.M., and Allakhverdiev, M.A., Abstracts of Papers, XVII Mendeleevskii s”ezd po obshchei i prikladnoi khimii (XVII Mendeleev Congr. on General and Applied Chemistry), Kazan, September 21–26, 2003, vol. 2, p. 75.Google Scholar
- 6.Magerramov, A.M., Abdinbekova, R.T., Kurbanova, M.M., and Allakhverdiev, M.A., Abstracts of Papers, 10 IUPAC Int. Symp. on Macromolecule-Metal Complexes (MMC-10), Moscow, May 18–23, 2003, P-25, p. 84.Google Scholar
- 7.Abdinbekova, R.T., Kurbanova, M.M., Magerramov, A.M., and Allakhverdiev, M.A., Abstracts of Papers, Konferentsiya, posvyashchennaya 90-letiyu Z.G. Zul’fugarova (Conf. Dedicated to Z.G. Zul’fugarov’s 90th Anniversary), Baku, 2004, p. 203.Google Scholar
- 8.Farzaliev, V.M., Allakhverdiev, M.A., Khalilova, A.Z., and Guseinova, T.M., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1994, vol. 67, no.6, p. 1049.Google Scholar
© MAIK “Nauka/Interperiodica” 2004