Synthesis of magnesium oxide with high adsorptive properties
The synthesis of magnesium oxide with high adsorptive properties by the sulfate-ammonia and sulfate-carbonate methods and the effect exerted by the conditions of synthesis of magnesium oxide and hydroxide on their adsorptive activity were studied. The thermograms of the synthesized samples are presented. The activity of the samples, evaluated by the iodine number, was determined in relation to the synthesis conditions.
KeywordsOxide Magnesium Hydroxide Iodine Synthesis Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Neimark, I.E., Sinteticheskie mineral’nye adsorbenty i nositeli katalizatorov (Synthetic Mineral Adsorbents and Catalyst Supports), Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1982.Google Scholar
- 2.Ruzankin, V.I., Sorption Processes in Magnesium and Iron Hydroxides, Cand. Sci. Dissertation, Dushanbe, 1978.Google Scholar
- 3.Obshchaya tekhnologiya silikatov (General Silicate Technology), Pashchenko, A.A., Ed., Kiev: Vishcha Shkola, 1983.Google Scholar
- 4.Vyrodov, I.P., Some Principles of the Hydration Theory of Mineral Binders, Doctoral Dissertation, Krasnodar, 1968.Google Scholar
- 5.Dzis’ko, V.A., Ratsional’nye osnovy prigotovleniya nekotorykh oksidnykh katalizatorov. Doklad po opublikovannym rabotam (Reasonable Principles of Preparation of Some Oxide Catalysts: A Report Based on the Published Papers), Novosibirsk: Inst. Katal., Sib. Otd., Akad Nauk SSSR, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.Treushchenko, N.N., Dmitrevskii, B.A., Kebryakova, N.V., et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1994, vol. 67, no.4, pp. 550–553.Google Scholar
- 7.Rukovodstvo po analizu i proizvodstvu fosfora, fosfornoi kisloty i fosfornykh udobrenii (Manual on Production of Phosphorus, Phosphoric Acid, and Phosphorus Fertilizers), Moizhes, E.B., Ed., Leningrad: Khimiya, 1973.Google Scholar
- 8.GOST (State Standard) 844–79.Google Scholar