One-pot synthesis of 6-bromo-4,4-dimethylthiochroman
- 342 Downloads
One-pot synthesis of 6-bromo-4,4-dimethylthiochroman from bromobenzene is reported. The crucial connection between the three steps is that the byproducts in the first two steps are used as the catalyst in the third step. Compared with the previous route, this approach is of low consumption and low pollution.
KeywordsOne-pot synthesis 6-Bromo-4,4-dimethylthiochroman Byproduct utilization Heterocyclic 1-Bromo-3-methylbut-2-ene
The authors gratefully acknowledge funding support by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 21076183) and from the Science and Technology Innovation Team of Zhejiang Province (no. 2009R50002).
- 3.J.L. Duffy, J. Bao, D.L. Ondeyka, S. Tyagarajan, P. Shao, F. Ye, R. Katipally, A. Zwicker, E.C. Sherer, M.A. Plotkin, R. Moningka, Z. Hussian, H.B. Wood, F. Ujjainwalla, A. Romero, P. Finke, Y. Zang, W. Liu, WO 2012024183, 2012Google Scholar
- 4.K.Y. Tsang, S. Sinha, X. Liu, S. Bhat, R.A. Chandraratna, US 20050148590, 2005Google Scholar
- 5.M.E. Garst, L.J. Dolby, N.A. Fedoruk, US 5420295, 1995Google Scholar
- 6.J.S. Babu, C.H. Khanduri, J.B. Shah, G.J. Chavan, R.C. Aryan, Y. Kumar, WO 2006040644, 2006Google Scholar
- 7.S. Frigoli, C. Fuganti, S. Serra, F. Pizzocaro, A. Bedeschi, P. Tubertini, EP 1700855, 2006Google Scholar
- 9.M.-Q. Chen, Harbin Gongye Daxue Xuebao 34, 232–237 (2002)Google Scholar
- 13.E.V. Bellale, M.K. Chaudhari, K.G. Akamanchi, Synthesis-Stuttgart. 3211–3213, (2009)Google Scholar