Education in indigenous, nomadic and travelling communities
By Rosarii Griffin. Bloomsbury Academic, London, 2014, 216 pp. Education as a humanitarian response series. ISBN: 978-1-4725-1314-4 (hbk), 978-1-4725-1360-1 (pbk), 978-1-4725-1246-8 (ePUB), ISBN 978-1-4725-1119-5 (ePDF) 2014, 2002 pages
- 156 Downloads
- Council of Europe (1993). ETS no 001 – Statute of the Council of Europe. http://conventions.coe.int/Treaty/en/Treaties/html/001.htm. Accessed 10 August 2015.
- Haas, G. (2011). The assassination of Fred Hampton. Chicago: Chicago Review Press.Google Scholar
- Kipling, R. (1899). The white man’s burden. McClure’s Magazine, 12, 290–291Google Scholar
- Lentin, R., & McVeigh, R. (2006). After optimism? Ireland, racism and globalisation. Dublin: Metro Eireann Publications.Google Scholar
- Lester, A. (2004). The home office again. In A. Adonis & K. Thomas (Eds.), Roy Jenkins: A retrospective (pp. 141–163). Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- MacÉinrí, P. (2007). Integration models and choices. In B. Fanning (Ed.), Immigration and social change in the Republic of Ireland (pp. 214–236). Manchester: Manchester University Press.Google Scholar
- Moumouni, A. (1964). Education in Africa. Paris: Maspero.Google Scholar
- Rénan, E. (1882). Quest-ce qu’une nation? Paris: C. Lévy.Google Scholar
- Shohat, E., & Stam, R. (2001). French intellectuals and the U.S. culture wars. Black Renaissance (Renaissance noir), 3(2), 90–119.Google Scholar
- UNESCO (1960). Convention against discrimination in education. Paris: UNESCO. http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0018/001833/183342mo.pdf. Accessed 10 August 2015.
- UNHCHR (United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights). (1989). Convention on the rights of the child. Geneva: United Nations.Google Scholar
- Urwick, J. (2013). E-mail conversations with R. Griffin and P. MacÉinrí debating issues and associated editorial concerns around education for indigenous, nomadic and travelling communities and associated chapters in this volume, October.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht and UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning 2015