The Literacy Initiative for Empowerment (LIFE) 2006–2015
- 106 Downloads
KeywordsLiteracy Programme Literacy Policy Strategy Paper Arab Region National Literacy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- UNESCO. 2000. The Dakar Framework for Action: Education for All – Meeting our Collective Commitments. Report of the World Education Forum, Dakar. Paris: UNESCOGoogle Scholar
- UNESCO. 2004. The Plurality of Literacy and its Implications for Policies and Programmes. UNESCO Education Sector Position Paper. Paris: UNESCOGoogle Scholar
- UNESCO. 2005. EFA Global Monitoring Report 2006. Education for All: Literacy for Life. Paris: UNESCOGoogle Scholar
- UNESCO Asia and Pacific Regional Bureau for Education/UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning. 2008. Regional Meeting of Asia and Pacific LIFE Countries, 21–24 January 2008, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Bangkok: UNESCOGoogle Scholar
- UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL). 2007. Literacy Initiative For Empowerment 2006–2015. Vision and Strategy Paper. 3rd ed. Hamburg: UILGoogle Scholar
- UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL). 2008. Maputo Strategic Platform for LIFE. Flyer, Hamburg: UILGoogle Scholar
- United Nations. 2001. Resolution on Literacy Decade. Adopted by the General Assembly, 88th Plenary Meeting. New York: United NationsGoogle Scholar
- United Nations. 2005. UN Millennium Development Goals. New York: United Nations. http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/ (accessed 22 June 2008)
- United Nations General Assembly. 2002. United Nations Literacy Decade: Education for all: International Plan of Action: Implementation of General Assembly Resolution 56/116. Paris: UNESCOGoogle Scholar
- UIL: www.unesco.org/uil, http://www.unesco.org/uil/en/focus/litinforemp.htm and http://www.unesco.org/uil/en/nesico/bamako/bamakores.htm
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008